PlexiDor Electronic Dog Door-Large: Features and Benefits
- Accommodates dogs up to 125 pounds. Pet opening is 12 5/8″ wide by 19 5/8″ high.
- Door Series units are framed to fit a standard exterior house door
- Wall Series units can be installed into stud, brick, block or cement exterior walls up to 12 inches thick
- Wall units include an aluminum tunnel that connects the interior and exterior frame
- Pet door interior frame measures 17 1/8″ wide by 54 5/8″ high. Door Unit exterior frame is 17″ wide by 24″ high. Wall Unit exterior frame is 17″ wide by 26″high.
- Highest energy efficiency
- Manufactured in the USA
- 5-Year residential warranty
The PlexiDor Electronic dog door uses state-of-the art RFID collar (Radio Frequency IDentification) technology. The sensor reads the pre-programmed code to automatically open and close the door. Only pets wearing a programmed collar key are allowed through the door and all other animals are forced to stay outside. The collar key is waterproof and weighs only 0.4 ounces. It is worn on the pet’s collar and snaps into place.
The pet door is triggered by the collar key as the pet approaches the door. The length of time the panel stays open can be adjusted to fit your needs. The PlexiDor electronic dog door plugs into a standard household power outlet or can be hardwired. It is easy to program and even easier to use.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews